Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2013

Contact

not sure how best to do this yet... meanwhile.. please drop me an email at kohpeggy@hotmail.com (don't send to my kohpeggy@gmail.com) or send me a message via facebook at "handmade projects by Peggy Koh". or watsapp via +65 98463548

I don't have a lot of ready made projects for sale.   I prefer a confirmed request for an order as I've realized that everyone has different preferences. So, if you like something that you see from my blog, please drop me an email and I can see what I can do for you. Like a customized size to fit your gadget or a particular fabric that you like.... 

So far, my projects are sold locally and the local postal has been reliable (so far, fingers crossed). Payment via internet to my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment